A Fantastic Woman
| 10 votes and 3 reviews Write a Review
Marina is forced to confront his ex-wife, who doesn't want anything to do with Marina and asks her not to come to the funeral. Over the next few days, as Marina tries to get things in order, she has to endure insults and slurs from the police and Orlando's family members.
The movie won Best Foreign Language Film at the 2018 Academy Awards.
- Release Date: February 9, 2018 (limited)
- Genre: Drama
- Cast: Daniela Vega, Francisco Reyes, Luis Gnecco
- Director: Sebastián Lelio
- Producer: Gonzalo Maza, Juan de Dios Larraín, Pablo Larraín, Sebastián Lelio
- Screenplay: Sebastián Lelio, Gonzalo Maza
- Studio: Mongrel Media
Now playing at: