Back to the Future
| 34 votes and 8 reviews Write a Review
Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) is your average teen in the '80s, but when he discovers a time machine created by mad scientist Emmett L. Brown (Christopher Lloyd), his whole world is turned upside when he is taken back in time to 1955, the year his parents first met. Only they don't, thanks to him.
Marty has a limited amount of time to make sure his parents meet so he can get back to the future, but his mission is easier said than done.
- Release Date: July 3, 1985
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Other, Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Cast: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover, Billy Zane
- Director: Robert Zemeckis
- Producer: Bob Gale, Frank Marshall, Kathleen Kennedy, Neil Canton, Steven Spielberg
- Screenplay: Robert Zemeckis, Bob Gale
- Studio: Universal Pictures
Now playing at: