No Time to Die
| 14 votes and 1 reviews Write a Review
James Bond (Daniel Craig) has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter (Jeffrey Wright) from the CIA turns up asking for help, and M (Ralph Fiennes) also looks to bring 007 back for a new mission. When Bond encounters a new 00 named Nomi (Lashana Lynch), who has replaced him as the top agent, he learns she isn't impressed by his past achievements.
The mission, which is to rescue a kidnapped scientist, turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain named Safin (Rami Malek), who is armed with dangerous new technology.
- Release Date: November 20, 2020
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Thriller
- Cast: Daniel Craig, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Rory Kinnear, Léa Seydoux, Ben Whishaw, Jeffrey Wright, Rami Malek, Billy Magnussen, Ana de Armas, Lashana Lynch, David Dencik
- Director: Cary Joji Fukunaga
- Producer: Barbara Broccoli, Michael G. Wilson
- Screenplay: Neal Purvis, Robert Wade, Scott Z. Burns, Cary Joji Fukunaga, Phoebe Waller-Bridge
- Studio: Universal Pictures