In 2015, a fire at Bucharest's Colectiv club left 27 dead and 180 injured. Soon, more burn victims die in hospitals from wounds that were not life-threatening. Then a doctor blows the whistle to a team of investigative journalists.
One revelation leads to another as the journalists start to uncover vast health care fraud. When a new health minister is appointed, he offers unprecedented access to his efforts to reform the corrupt system but also to the obstacles he faces.
- Release Date: November 27, 2020 (limited)
- Genre: Documentary, Thriller
- Cast: Catalin Tolontan, Mirela Neag, Camelia Roiu, Tedy Ursuleanu, Vlad Voiculescu, Razvan Lutac, Narcis Hogea, Nicoleta Ciobanu
- Director: Alexander Nanau
- Producer: Alexander Nanau, Bianca Oana, Hanka Kastelicová
- Screenplay: Alexander Nanau, Antoaneta Opris
- Studio: Mongrel Media