Get Him to the Greek
| 972 votes and 282 reviews Write a Review
Aaron Green (Jonah Hill) gets things done. The ambitious 23-year-old has exaggerated his way into a dream job just in time for a career-making assignment. His mission: Fly to London and escort a rock god to L.A.'s Greek Theatre for the first-stop on a $100-million tour. His warning: Turn your back on him at your own peril.
British rocker Aldous Snow (Russell Brand) is both a brilliant musician and walking sex. Weary of yes men and piles of money, the former front man is searching for the meaning of life. But that doesn't mean he can't have a few orgies while he finds it. When he learns his true love is in California, Aldous makes it his quest to win her back... right before kick-starting his world domination.
As the countdown to the concert begins, one intern must navigate a minefield of London drug smuggles, New York City brawls and Vegas lap dances to deliver his charge safe and, sort of, sound. He may have to coax, lie to, enable and party with Aldous, but Aaron will get him to the Greek.
- Release Date: June 4, 2010
- Genre: Comedy
- Cast: Jonah Hill, Russell Brand, Elisabeth Moss, Rose Byrne, Colm Meaney, Sean Combs, Christina Aguilera, Meghan Markle
- Director: Nicholas Stoller
- Producer: David Bushell, Judd Apatow, Nicholas Stoller, Rodney Rothman
- Screenplay: Nicholas Stoller
- Studio: Universal Pictures