| 600 votes and 127 reviews Write a Review
When bestselling author Ryan Pierce (Regina Hall) is invited to give a keynote speech following the publication of her new self-help book "You Can Have It All" at the annual Essence Festival in New Orleans, she asks her three college friends, whom she hasn’t seen in five years, to join her.
Ryan, Sasha (Queen Latifah), Lisa (Jada Pinkett Smith) and Dina (Tiffany Haddish) — a.k.a. the "Flossy Posse" — rekindle their sisterhood, but all is not smooth sailing. The girls know that Ryan's husband, football star Stewart (Mike Colter), is unfaithful and they want to make things right for their good friend.
However, they're also determined to have a good time in the Big Easy, going to dance clubs and living the wild life that they enjoyed in college.
- Release Date: July 21, 2017
- Genre: Comedy
- Cast: Regina Hall, Tiffany Haddish, Larenz Tate, Mike Colter, Kate Walsh, Jada Pinkett Smith, Queen Latifah
- Director: Malcolm D. Lee
- Producer: Malcolm D. Lee, Will Packer
- Screenplay: Kenya Barris, Tracy Oliver
- Studio: Universal Pictures
Now playing at: