| 122 votes and 35 reviews Write a Review
Ellie (Rose Byrne) and her husband Pete (Mark Wahlberg) are in the business of renovating and flipping houses. When they find a five bedroom home for Ellie's sister, she doesn't like it and when she and her husband comment that Pete and Ellie should keep it even though they're never going to have kids, Ellie wonders if maybe she should start thinking about being a parent.
She looks online with the idea in mind that it might be good to start by being foster parents. Pete likes the idea of having an older child, so they attend a foster fair where they meet a sassy teenager named Lizzy (Isabela Moner). They take an instant liking to the girl but find out she has two younger siblings, Juan (Gustavo Quiroz) and Lita (Julianna Gamiz), who would have to come with her.
At first reluctant, Pete and Ellie agree to take all three, but quickly find their hands full with the rambunctious kids.
- Release Date: November 16, 2018
- Genre: Comedy
- Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Rose Byrne, Isabela Moner, Octavia Spencer, Tig Notaro, Margo Martindale, Julie Hagerty, Michael O'Keefe, Gustavo Quiroz, Julianna Gamiz
- Director: Sean Anders
- Producer: John Morris, Marc Evans, Mark Wahlberg, Sean Anders, Stephen Levinson
- Screenplay: Sean Anders, John Morris
- Studio: Paramount Pictures
Now playing at: