Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
| 40 votes and 7 reviews Write a Review
Four teenagers — Spencer (Alex Wolff), Bethany (Madison Iseman), Martha (Morgan Turner) and Anthony a.k.a. "Fridge" (Ser'Darius Blain) — are given detention and told to clean out the school's basement. Fridge discovers an old video game console with a game called Jumanji, and the kids set it up, pick characters and begin to play.
They're immediately sucked into the game's jungle setting — and into the bodies of their avatars. Spencer becomes Dr. Smolder Bravestone (Dwayne Johnson), Fridge turns into Moose Finbar (Kevin Hart), Martha is Ruby Roundhouse (Karen Gillan) and gorgeous Bethany is horrified to find she's an overweight middle-aged man named Professor Shelly Oberon (Jack Black). They discover what their special skills are in order to survive the game.
- Release Date: December 20, 2017
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy
- Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Karen Gillan, Nick Jonas, Alex Wolff, Rhys Darby
- Director: Jake Kasdan
- Producer: Matthew Tolmach, Mike Weber, Ted Field, William Teitler
- Screenplay: Chris McKenna, Jeff Pinkner, Scott Rosenberg, Erik Sommers
- Studio: Columbia Pictures
Now playing at: