Margot (Anya Taylor-Joy) is invited by foodie Tyler (Nicholas Hoult) to travel with him and a group of other food lovers to a coastal island to eat at an exclusive restaurant where Chef Slowik (Ralph Fiennes) has prepared a lavish menu.
From the beginning, Margot finds everything strange, from the woman (Hong Chau) who greets them at the boat, to the tiny portions and the odd offerings. Chef Slowik is also as strange as they come. But she soon discovers far more shocking surprises are yet to come, including a massive secret that Tyler's been keeping from her.
- Release Date: November 18, 2022
- Genre: Comedy, Horror
- Cast: Ralph Fiennes, Anya Taylor-Joy, Nicholas Hoult, Hong Chau, Janet McTeer, Judith Light, John Leguizamo, Rob Yang, Catherine Chau, Akina Fong, Gregory Wong, Kate Yeung
- Director: Ben Fong, Mark Mylod
- Producer: Adam McKay, Betsy Koch, DanTram Nguyen, Katie Goodson, Zahra Phillips
- Screenplay: Seth Reiss, Will Tracy
- Studio: Searchlight Pictures