| 140 votes and 32 reviews Write a Review
A group of military researchers (Kristen Stewart, Vincent Cassel, T.J. Miller, Jessica Henwick, Mamoudou Athie) descend to a subterranean laboratory five miles from land and seven miles below the surface of the ocean. They are scheduled to stay there for a month, but when an underwater earthquake shakes their foundation, water begins to pour into their inhabited space.
With the threat of the lab collapsing, the team of researchers must leave the station to travel to safety by walking across the bottom of the ocean. This is when they realize they are not alone: they are being followed and stalked, one-by-one, by a mysterious creature.
- Release Date: January 10, 2020
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Horror, Thriller
- Cast: Kristen Stewart, Vincent Cassel, Jessica Henwick, John Gallagher Jr., Mamoudou Athie, T.J. Miller
- Director: William Eubank
- Producer: Jenno Topping, Peter Chernin, Tonia Davis
- Screenplay: Brian Duffield, Adam Cozad
- Studio: 20th Century Fox