Blade Runner 2049
| 4460 votes and 451 reviews Write a Review
Set more than three decades after Blade Runner, Los Angeles Police Department officer K (Ryan Gosling) works as a Blade Runner, catching and decommissioning replicants on the run. But his latest case leads him to discover a secret that could pelt the remnants of society into total chaos.
He must now try to locate aging Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), the original Blade Runner, who has been missing for 30 years. Deckard's past intertwines with K's future and the future of all humans and replicants alike.
- Release Date: October 6, 2017
- Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Thriller
- Cast: Ryan Gosling, Harrison Ford, Ana de Armas, Sylvia Hoeks, Robin Wright, Mackenzie Davis, Carla Juri, Lennie James, Dave Bautista, Jared Leto, Barkhad Abdi
- Director: Denis Villeneuve
- Producer: Andrew A. Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Bud Yorkin, Cynthia Yorkin
- Screenplay: Hampton Fancher, Michael Green
- Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Now playing at: