Blade Runner 2049
Set more than three decades after Blade Runner, this Los Angeles-based film transpires in the future as Los Angeles Police Department officer and trench coat-wearing K (Ryan Gosling) attempts to locate aging Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), the original Blade Runner, who has been missing for 30 years.
While on his mission through the neon-rimmed streets of Los Angeles, K discovers a secret that could pelt the remnants of society into total chaos.
- Release Date: October 6, 2017
- Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Thriller
- Cast: Ryan Gosling, Harrison Ford, Ana de Armas, Sylvia Hoeks, Robin Wright, Mackenzie Davis, Carla Juri, Lennie James, Dave Bautista, Jared Leto, Barkhad Abdi
- Director: Denis Villeneuve
- Producer: Andrew A. Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Bud Yorkin, Cynthia Yorkin
- Screenplay: Hampton Fancher, Michael Green
- Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures