Five Feet Apart
| 88 votes and 26 reviews Write a Review
Stella (Haley Lu Richardson) has cystic fibrosis, which means she can't be exposed to other cystic fibrosis patients, for fear of cross infection. She often wears a mask to avoid germs and follows all of the rules she's been given because she wants to live.
When she meets Will (Cole Sprouse), another cystic fibrosis patient, she's immediately drawn to him, because he's a rebel who doesn't seem to care about the rules they've been given. Although he has a devil-may-care attitude about the length of his life, when he develops feelings for Stella, he realizes his actions may affect her.
- Release Date: March 15, 2019
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Cast: Haley Lu Richardson, Cole Sprouse, Moises Arias, Kimberly Hébert Gregory, Parminder Nagra, Claire Forlani
- Director: Justin Baldoni
- Producer: Cathy Schulman, Justin Baldoni
- Screenplay: Mikki Daughtry, Tobias Iaconis
- Studio: Entertainment One
Now playing at: