Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
| 394 votes and 105 reviews Write a Review
For four years, since the Jurassic World theme park and luxury resort was destroyed by dinosaurs, Isla Nublar has been left abandoned by humans while the surviving dinosaurs fend for themselves in the jungles.
When the island’s dormant volcano begins to show signs that it's about to erupt, Owen (Chris Pratt) and Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) meet up to discuss what to do in order to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event. When Owen learns Blue is still alive, he's driven to find his lead raptor, who’s still missing, while Claire has developed a deep respect for these creatures.
The two arrive on the unstable island just as lava begins raining down, only to uncover a conspiracy that could destroy the entire planet.
- Release Date: June 22, 2018
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Cast: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rafe Spall, Justice Smith, Daniella Pineda, James Cromwell, Toby Jones, Ted Levine, B.D. Wong, Geraldine Chaplin, Jeff Goldblum
- Director: Juan Antonio Bayona
- Producer: Belén Atienza, Frank Marshall, Patrick Crowley
- Screenplay: Derek Connolly, Colin Trevorrow
- Studio: Universal Pictures
Now playing at: