| 19 votes and 0 reviews Write a Review
Pulp Fiction, starring John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis and Uma Thurman, interweaves three plots. The first story sees Vincent Vega (Travolta) and Jules Winnfield (Jackson), two hit men on duty for "the big boss," Marsellus Wallace (Rhames), whose gorgeous wife, Mia (Thurman), takes a liking to Vincent.
In the second, a down-and-out pugilist (Willis), who is ordered to take a fall, decides that there's more money in doing the opposite. The final chapter follows a pair of lovers (Amanda Plummer, Tim Roth) as they prepare to hold up a diner.
- Release Date: January 1, 1999
- Genre: Drama
- Cast: John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis, Uma Thurman, Harvey Keitel, Ving Rhames, Amanda Plummer, Tim Roth, Eric Stoltz, Rosanna Arquette, Christopher Walken, Maria de Medeiros, Frank Whaley, Alexis Arquette, Steve Buscemi, Julia Sweeney
- Director: Quentin Tarantino
- Producer: Lawrence Bender
- Screenplay: Roger Avary, Quentin Tarantino