The Iron GiantThe Iron Giant follows the incredible adventures of young Hogarth Hughes who late one night discovers and befriends an enormous robot fallen from the stars.
But Hogarth now has a very big problem: how do you keep a 50-foot-tall, steel-eating giant a secret -- especially when there's a nosy government agent asking questions in town and the combined land, sea and air power of the U.S. military mobilizing to demolish the "alien invader?"
- Release Date: August 6, 1999
- Genre: Family
- Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Harry Connick Jr., Vin Diesel, James Gammon, Cloris Leachman, John Mahoney, Eli Marienthal, Christopher McDonald, M. Emmet Walsh
- Director: Brad Bird
- Producer: Allison Abbate, Des McAnuff, Des McAnuff
- Screenplay: Tim McCanlies, Brad Bird
- Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Now playing at: